he came, he saw, he left

Finally, an answer—no surgery this week. No vascular surgery. Looks like the clot is dissolving and Dr. Moroni wants to see Stanley next week in his office. If they do have to go in after all, they can do it at Norwalk Hospital, which is much, much easier for us. Don’t know yet if they can arrange things so he can go home today or if he has to wait until tomorrow. I’m wild to get him home. We’re just waiting for the nurse to come in so we can see what’s going on—should be pretty soon. I know there’s a lot to arrange, like the visiting nurse and the coumadin schedule and ... would so love to take Stanley home tonight.

Posted by .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) on 05/30/07 at 07:14 PM
Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.

Next entry: i can bring him home thursday

Previous entry: day nine

<< Back to main